Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday...


It's 7 am Thanksgiving morning and a newspaper is purchased at 7-11.

Each ad is carefully reviewed and sorted into one of three piles - Must go, If there's time, or Not interested.

Highlighters, paperclips, and post-it notes are used to mark items of importance.

Gift cards saved over the last year are placed near the corresponding ad.  $20 bills sit near the gift cards, specifically designated to each store.

There's one last look right before bed.  A quick review to make sure not a single thing is missed.

4:30 am on Black Friday, the alarm sounds... Chris hops out of bed, excitedly dresses, and heads out for his day of shopping.

What?  You thought it was me?  I hate the mall.  I hate shopping.  I hate crowds.

Chris came home about 4 hours later.  His car was so full, he had to take 6 or 7 trips to empty it.  I can't complain.  He saves all year for Black Friday.

He and Cash have been playing with the new tools all morning.

Nope.  Can't complain at all.

It's actually kinda cute....

just don't tell him I said that.

4 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Apparently I'm going to have to train Aaron a little better!!

Lizzie M. said...

Same goes for Randall......

mikeyuneek said...

Definitely from his mother's DNA...

phays said...

I'm so with you... Cheers to the hubsy and son!