Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Open mouth...insert foot

My work wants to send me to Minnesota for training.  I asked Chris, ‘Hey hon, I’m heading to Minnesota.  It’s over our anniversary and I think it might be a nice trip away.  Want to go with me?’

‘What on earth is there to do in Minnesota?!?!?’ he asked.

‘Don’t sound like such an ignorant Californian.  There’s a ton to do in Minnesota!’ I yelled.

‘Sure Babe.  Name one thing.’ he responded, a cocky smile on his face.

‘Um. There’s uh… um…’

Crap.

3 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Sure, sure, there's lots to do in Minnesota... LOTS! I'll get back to you on what that is.

phays said...

There actually is HEAPS to do…I'm just not sure exactly what that is either. Contact Liz - she knows everything ;)

Beks said...

Nice to know my siblings are in the same boat...