Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Kid? Oh yeah!!

My mother in law offered to watch Cash while I finished packing and running errands for our beach camping trip last week.  Shopping with one child somehow feels infinitely easier than shopping with both my boys.  I'm sure shopping with two kids would feel like a vacation if I had three kids and three kids easier if I had four kids...

Hold on, I had to quit laughing at the thought of me having four kids.  I already have a limited grasp on my sanity.  Four kids would seal my fate in a sanitarium.

I forgot how easy errands could be.  Shopping without a two year old is positively delightful.  I had to hold myself back from dancing like Julie Andrews while singing the theme song from The Sound of Music.

It's not that I don't love him, I just don't love shopping with a 34" tall kleptomaniac.

No comments: