Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saving Money..


Chris and I are huge Dave Ramsey fans.  We were able to pay off our debt thanks to that plan but weren't able to use it permanently because of the cash based system.  Grocery shopping was a hassle if I had the cash and Chris was going to the store.  My brother recommended 'You Need A Budget' and WOW, this is the Dave Ramsey plan with technology.  Chris can pull up the app on his phone at any time and see what we have left in our virtual envelopes - and use his debit card.  They also have lots of free webinars to help navigate you through the software.  It's a one time fee of $54 for the software (with the discount link below) but it's already shaved $600 off our budget so we're calling it a win.  You can try it for 35 days for free. 

 

Chris and I are laser focused on saving enough money so one of us can stay home with the kiddos in the next 12 - 18 months.  This is helping us leaps and bounds. 

 

http://ynab.refr.cc/WC67X7C 

 

*Full Disclosure:  We get $6 for everyone who purchases using the link but I'd still refer them even if they didn't give me $6.  Plus, it's the only way for you to get $6 off.

No comments: