Monday, September 10, 2012

All The Time In The World...

My husband and I are beach camping this week.  This is our 5th summer here and we've finally got it down to a science.  We have a laminated packing list and each year is pretty much the same... well.. except that we have a kid this year.

The night before we left, I was frantically downloading books onto my Kindle.  I usually read no less than 6.  My record standing at 11.

Five days in and...

I'm just about halfway through the acknowledgements page in book #1.

What I didn't anticipate?  My 14 month old would rather spend every second playing in the sand and playing with the other camp children than inside a cool air conditioned travel trailer with all his toys.

Rookie move.

Oh well. There's always next year.  He'll be 2 and...

Hmm.

I'm guessing it won't happen then either.

Looks like my relaxing with a spritzer, book reading days are over.

4 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

hahaha well nonetheless it all sounds relaxing and very nice :)

XOXO
Alexandra Marie
Come check out my blog ! :)

Lizzie M. said...

Stick with Christopher's move....enjoy the bathroom!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Welcome. To. Motherhood.

Emily said...

Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!