Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend...

Friday night we celebrated the fact that Casey got hired. We went to Shoguns...



















































Saturday we went to Jeff's housewarming in Laguna Niguel.
















Mmm... chocolate!
































Jeff's dad kept coming in the kitchen to make toasts. The guy was like a Leprechaun. Everything rhymed.

















Sunday, Chris and I went to a marriage conference and afterward met Beth and Zack at Seaworld.


























9 comments:

phays said...

I'm here! Sorry for everything! Thanks for the invite! And jealous as ever. Leprechaun??? You spent too much time in Ireland...

TheFitnessFreak said...

Looks like fun! Hey, where did Chris' hair go?

Lizzie M. said...

You all look so GOOD in the pictures!

Deborah Hays said...

Did you let ashmystir know? I wouldn't want her to feel left out.

Love always, mom

Deborah Hays said...

Hey! Where IS Chris' hair??????

Beks said...

Chris shaved his head! Thank goodness!

Anonymous said...

hey...

Glad you're back up and kept me in the loop.

Love the pics. You guys sure have A LOT fun out there.

Thanks Sewcreative!

=)

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

Did I miss something? I wasn't invited. Dang now my feelings are hurt. You guy's spend alot of time at Seaworld. Anybody up to going with us on Tuesday the 18th?

Beks said...

UGH!! I have class on the 18th!