1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbor's yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like - preferably at least one though.
6. Do it again next month if you like.
We are still in the process of building our retaining wall (hence all the dirt) and when I apologized to our neighbor for being the 'ugliest house on the street' he snickered and pointed to the house directly outside my front door. 'At least it isn't pink!' he laughed.
Yeah. My house is DEFINITELY NOT PINK.
Our yard isn't great but I love our view of the city.