Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend…


I had a bit of a rough week last week so Chris surprised me Friday night by inviting some of the girls out to the Field. It’s a cute Irish pub in downtown San Diego. We had a great night walking around downtown and smoking cigars (vanilla cigars). I have no pictures. My camera had the night off.

Saturday we went to the only free place in San Diego… Seaworld. Shocker huh? Same old same old except this time I fell off the manatee. Turns out, six girls on a manatee are too many. You’ll see the picture of all of us on the manate… then the next picture only has a few girls. Everyone was trying to help me up! Now I have a lovely bruise on my bum. Oh well. It was a good weekend. ; )









4 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

How nice to have such great friends that are willing to go out and have fun and help you in times of need. Even if that need involves toppling off a manatee:)

Anonymous said...

Good times! Good times with friends are lovely aren't they!

Nice pics!

Beth said...

Bekah all i have to say is last weekend was so much fun!! Love you ... oh and i totally love reading your blogs you have such... whats the word i'm looking for charisma! ;)

Lizzie M. said...

What a nice looking group!