Thanks for the questions Colegate!
1. Do you like blue cheese? I like the color blue and I like cheese, but I don’t like them together.
2. Have you ever smoked? I’ve smoked a chicken. Does that count?
3. Do you own a gun? I think it’s best if I don’t. Especially while driving.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Mom robbed us of sugar when we were young and now I’m too afraid to discolor my bright whites. No thanks Koolaid.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I solve that by simply not seeing a doctor. My future child will be born on our back porch and be named Sunshine.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Vomit inducers.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Scrooged. Because it’s nice to see other people as cold hearted as me.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I drink water but what I prefer is totally different…
a Mango Banana Smoothie. Geez mother, what did you think I was going to say!?!?
9. Can you do push ups? Push up. Yes. Push upS. No.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The chain that runs from my navel piercing to my nose ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Figuring out ways to set off all of Mom, Colegate, and Lizard’s OCD’s at the same time.
12. Do you have A. D. D. ? Will it get me cool medication? If so, yes.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Well, all 6 of my siblings wear them but I don’t. One word. Denial.
14. Middle name? Jean. Like the hot red headed Jean Gray from X-Men. Coincidence? I think not. Thank you for the acknowledgement Marvel Comic Books.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I wonder if the chocolate coating on my Snackwell’s cookie is really chocolate or if it’s just flavored plastic. Does the guy who works next door know I can hear him every time he’s on the phone… everything he says – wait… does that mean he can hear me? How can I knock on wood when my entire office is veneered particle board?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Mexican Soda, Wine. Let’s not discuss the ratios.
17. Current worry? I’m afraid the itchy scrape on my arm that I got at the dirty recycling plant on Saturday is in fact a skin eating disease.
18. Current hate right now? The fat content of Ding Dongs.
19. Favorite place to be? A freshly bleach sprayed room.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Fighting with my neighbor about public parking.
21. Where would you like to go? Italy… for free. I guess Chris could come too. Whatever.
22. Name three people who will complete this. Colegate, Lizard, Beth
23. Do you own slippers? We don’t wear slippers in San Diego. We wear Flip Flops.
24 What shirt are you wearing? Duh. A pink one.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? If I actually had a yes or no answer to this question, you should be worried.
26. Can you whistle? Sure. If I buy a whistle.
27. Favorite color? Pink!
28. Would you be a pirate? I used to pirate CD’s but since I found out it was illegal… I don’t… seriously… I don’t…um… pirates are bad.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? For the good of all mankind, I don’t sing in the shower.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Sunshine. We went over this in question # 5.
31. Favorite boy's name? Sunshine. See, it’s not gender specific!
32. What's in your pocket right now? A lint covered piece of bubble gum. Yeah. I’m going to eat it.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The Center for Disease Control and their sudden involvement in my life. They decided artificial turf for residential use is unsafe. Hey, while they are here, I wonder if I can have them take a look at my arm?
34. What vehicle do you drive? A gondola. It’s a little difficult to maneuver since San Diego lacks water but I manage.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? It was the stitches I have on my face (thanks Mike-E!) but now I’m thinking it’s this flesh eating disease I got going on.
36. Do you love where you live? I’d be slightly happier if a grumpy old codger didn’t live across the street.
37. How many t.v.'s do you have in your house? 5 but 2 aren’t ours, and the one in the garage isn’t plugged in so it shouldn’t count. Oh, and the remote control for the one in our bedroom broke so it’s virtually unusable – hello, it’s not 1950!